sometimes i just hang my head and sigh and think to myself
‘one day it’ll all be great memoir fodder’
- Sonnet: Yeah, you could impregnate me.
- Sonnet: Just send me your semen in the mail.
- Joseph: For April 1st, I'm gonna send you a vial of milk and it'll be SO funny.
- Joseph: You'll try and inseminate yourself and then realise I tricked you.
- Joseph: You'll skype me later and I'll be all: "AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FELL FOR THE OL' MILK INSEMINATION TRICK AGAIN. WHAT A CLASSIC~"
On being number 61!!!
Don’t be disappointed when im not cool…
“Desperate Nerdfighter buys 80 copies of new John Green novel; Green is now known to write under the psuedonym ‘Sabrina Fluffy McMillin’”
Holy crap why?????
Standing at the luggage carousel
My bag’s gone by twice already
Not gonna even make a try for it until I’m done with catching up on olga’s blog and sighing
Jesus you guys are the most sweet things ever…..
It now makes sense why she wants a passport so badly
Tom….. im following you because I like what you have to say. Having an Australian accent was just icing on the cake.
I hope you’re having a lovely day :)
But can’t you imagine some southern person looking at Desrouleaux and saying “Des- ROO- LOO”
nah man you’re not giving it enough imagination
DESS ROW OOLY OCKS??
Vondells got it. Im in the south and that’s how people would pronounce it….they’re not the brightest…
I don’t know how to make you feel better other than by telling you that I understood your original post and Atlantis is one of my favorites….
I adore this. My best friend comes over almost every morning and we have breakfast together then take a nap. I love that this is becoming our routine.
Hi revels….. hope I live up to your expectations
- Liam Dryden: answering Tumblr questions
- Liam Dryden: I don't know what I've done
- Kayley Hyde: oh god why
- Liam Dryden: >___< I was bored
- Kayley Hyde: isn't there paint drying somewhere
- Kayley Hyde: that's got to be a better use of time
- Liam Dryden: ahahahahaha
- Liam Dryden: or peeling my own skin